thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Growing in Unity - Final Day #5!

I've made it to the end of my Growing in Unity time!  I have had a great time, exploring new unused stamp sets that I've been waiting to use!  Thank you to Unity for letting me showcase this amazing company!!

Today I've picked So Mushroom for my cards!  I'm going to give a nod to Sandhya for her amazing examples that I have taken the inspiration from for these cards!  I also used Small Details

 I see both of these sets getting a LOT of use in the future!!



For all I used Small Details as a background.  Acrylic dots by Gina Marie Designs.  Colored twine is from Bella Creationz Twine.  Dragonfly background was stamped with Gina K. kraft on kraft paper.....the other two, I used versa fine clair in nocturne on white.



Such a simple and cute set!  So many possibilities!!


Again I'd like to remind everyone to comment for a chance to be one of two winners of some Unity Stamp goodies!  Winners names will be posted here on my blog and also on the Unity Stamp Company Growing in Unity Facebook page!

Thanks everyone for commenting so far and making this girl feel the love! 

Until next time! 

Jenni xoxo

21 comments:

  1. More amazing cards. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those dragonflies!! You are very creative and have an amazing sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! I love the dragonflies and the colors you used for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really loving your cards today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really put this set of stamps to good use. I have enjoyed your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are incredible and I love the layouts! Really great idea I love the mushrooms and the script background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing these cards, The dragonfly one is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these cards. ❤️ I’m going to have to get my set out now and see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've enjoyed your GIU week! Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing!
    ❤️ Doreen
    @whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards!!! Thanks for sharing this week and on such short notice too!😊🌹

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenni,these are so lovely!!! I love these stamps!!! Thanks for this wonderful week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous cards! I love all the different things added to each of the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic way to end your week! A great way to showcase the script background stamp. Awesome week!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards all week! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great use of this stamp set. It's one that I have scrolled past a few times but it hasn't caught my eye. You've done a fantastic job of showcasing it and changing my perspective. ;) Beautiful! Thanks for a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Those are spectacular! Fantastic impromptu week! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome cards. Thanks to you another stamp set added to wish list....you enabler lol. Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Even though you only used two sets, the looks you created are really different and cute. Great week.

    ReplyDelete