Monday, June 13, 2022

Somethin' Is Fishy

 This Unity Stamp Co. stamp called Somethin' is Fishy is one of my go-to Father's Day stamps!  It's also great for masculine cards in general!


I stamped the stamp on regular cardstock with Distress Ink in Black soot.  Embossed with clear embossing powder then ink blended over the entire panel with Distress Oxide in Vintage Photo.  The background is a piece of kraft (also from Unity) that was run through the Big Kick with a wood grain embossing folder.  I then ink blended over the raised pattern with more Vintage Photo.  I typed and printed the sentiment from my computer.  Twine and some foam tape to put it all together!

Thanks for visiting!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

  Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK  for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...