thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Happy Father's Day!

 Father's Day is next Sunday, so I'm working on some cards!  Tawny Owl Paperie has shared it's first sketch!  It was very easy to follow and worked perfectly for my image!


This image is a digital image from an unknown source!  I have so many older digital images that I don't know where they are from!  I love this one for the golf loving dads!
I printed it on watercolor paper and used Tombow Art Markers to color.  I then cut the image panel using my Unity Stamp Co. Rectangles and Scallops nesting die set.  Distressed the edges with Distress Oxide in Vintage Photo. The patterned paper is from multiple sources but were all scraps!  Printed the sentiment and added some white Nuvo Crystal Drops for accent.



No comments:

Post a Comment