thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, April 29, 2022

2022 {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party - Final day!

 I've been so busy with end of school year and my son's graduation stuff that I haven't had a chance to get crafty.  Well today is the day!  Not only is it the last day of the {BYSHC} 2022 Spring into Christmas Linky Party, but it's also a much needed break and de-stresser!


My card today features one of our fantastic sponsors.....Unity Stamp Co.  The background (Tin Tile Background), the gnome (Joy & Blessings) and the sentiment (Our Hearts to Yours KOM 9/15) are all from Unity....along with the scallops & rectangles die set

First I ink blended some speckled egg, peacock feathers and evergreen bough all over a kraft cardstock panel in a random fashion....just kind of blended all over.  Then I stamped the tin tile background stamp in versa fine clair in nocturne.  Die cut with largest scallop die and then ink blended some vintage photo around the edges.  Die cut the watercolor panel with the smallest rectangle die and stamped my cute little gnome-y also with the versa fine clair in nocturne.  Colored and blended with some Tombow Art Markers.  Glitter acrylic dots are als from Unity!  The sentiment was stamped with Versa Mark embossing ink on to a piece of black scrap paper.  I did first use my handmade embossing buddy!  Sprinkled with Gina K. Designs fine white embossing powder and melted away.  Added some twine from May Arts and viola!



4 comments:

  1. Ohhh... love that amazing background, Jenni!! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background, Jenni!! What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! I love the colors, this cute gnome and your background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete