thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} 2022 Linky Party - Entry post!

 Nope you are not seeing double.....this is a second post for the {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party!  I have another card that I created with the remnants of the re-cycled or upcycled card I used for the first post!

As I mentioned previously, I used the center of a Christmas card (sent to me by my dentist) and another sentiment that was attached to a card received from a friend.  But what was leftover was a super cute frame!  The image was stamped on a piece of watercolor paper and die cut with Unity Stamp Co. Scallops and Rectangles nesting dies.  The image is also from Unity and it's called Planner Gal: Get Your Jingle.  I colored her with similar colors to coordinate with the frame that I saved from the trash!  Punched some snowflakes and added some Pink Fresh Essentials Jewel Mix!  I also added some additional sparkle!



Our list of sponsors is here.....some amazing companies are donating prizes!

*Angie Blom Digital Designs
*Brutus Monroe
*Twiddler's Nook
*Gina K. Designs
*Not 2 Shabby
*Unity Stamp Co.
*Newton's Nook
*Fresh & Renewed with Teresa
*Taylored Expressions
*Colorado Craft Company
*Gina Marie Designs
*Tawny Owl Paperie

Be sure to have your entry linked to the {BYSHC} Blog to be entered to win a prize!  The Party runs from April 22 to April 29!  Good luck!!


4 comments:

  1. Pretty layering and papers! I love the image you used! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your upcycling and the way you created this card!! Great details and texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Jenni! I love that you up cycled for this one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Angie's girls at Unity! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete