thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, April 24, 2023

{BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party - Llama Wishes

 Welcome back friends! I am still building my stash during the {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party! Hope you are joining along or at least enjoying all the creations! I know I am!


Be sure to get your cards linked up before Midnight on the 28th! The sponsors are awesome! Today's card was again created with mostly stuff sitting on my desk! Sometimes that's where the best stuff lives!


The papers used are from several sets, some I don't even know! The llama was stamped a few days ago and not used for another project so he's now a Christmas Llama! He comes from Newton's Nook Designs, called Llama Delivery. Colored with Tombow ABT markers and die cut with the matching die from NND. "Merry Christmas" is from a set by Colorado Craft Company called wonderful time. Finished off with some foam tape and enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs. I followed an older BYSHC Sketch...number 27 (I've attached it below for reference)!
Have some fun and I'll be back soon!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Jenni! Love the mix of papers on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your selection of papers look so good with the llama and all his packages! Super cute card!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete