thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #195 - Sketch!

 I know I've said it many, many times.....but I do love a sketch challenge!! Newton's Nook's current Inky Paws Challenge is a sketch! YAYAY!

Since I am still lacking in the Newton's Nook Designs stamp sets, I have once again used one of the freebies! This cute flower and ladybug combo is super cute!  Colored with Self-Made Creative Sketch Markers (alcohol) then fussy cut and popped up on a vellum die cut circle. The background papers (Hello Daisy) and circle die are both from Unity Stamp Co. Clear acrylic drops and some twine finish it off.

I may try to enter again......maybe with my favorite (and only) llama! LOL

Thanks for visiting.....see ya next time!


3 comments:

  1. Super sweet card, Jenni! I love your coloring on the sunflower... kinda like a daisy!! It's beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Sketch Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the gingham with the flower! So glad you used one of the NND freebies! You colored it wonderfully! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the papers you used! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete