Friday, May 1, 2026

{BYSHC} Sketch 69 - Bring on the Merry!

 Hello friends and welcome to MAY! How are we here already?!? Well let's get right to it! :) Sketch 69 goes all month long and our amazing sponsor for this month is Newton's Nook Designs! 


I chose to use some scraps on my desk that fit the sketch perfectly! The paper is from The Crafty Stamp Co., Season of Giving. The stamp set is called Christmas Trimmings, but is unfortunately retired :( Following the sketch, I cut a circle from vellum to place behind the girl. The circle with the sentiment seemed a little plain so I added some gifts and a wayward ornament, as well as some sequins. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

  Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK  for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...