thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, January 20, 2014

Copy Cat!

Hello again!  This week at Clear It Out Challange the theme is "COPY CAT!"  This means to go back and look through the Design Team photos and copy one of these designs.  Don't forget to give them credit! :)  The stash item is anything goes!!

My choice was an entry from my good friend Kathy.  Her card is below, but what I liked about it was the 4 different patterns/colors of washi tape.


My image is from Stitchy Bear - Digi Blessings.  Her name is Bunny Crew #2.  I used my Tombow Art Markers to color her in, the twine is an unknown brand.  The washi tape several different brands.....the butterfly and grey w/orange dot is My Minds Eye, the blue and white dot is Doodlebug.  The large orange dot is unknown.

Here is Kathy's card that I used as inspiration.  


Please visit Stitchy Bear Outlet and show them some love!  Also visit our previous posts to find an inspiration to use on your own creation!


No comments:

Post a Comment