thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, January 27, 2014

January Blues!

Welcome back!!  The last week of January is here.....not sure where the time goes!  I know with all the snow and winter going on well north of me, it's easy to get the January blues......but here at Clear It Out Challenge, you could win a prize for being "blue!"

This week's challenge is brought to you by Lacy Sunshine.  The stash item is ribbon, twine or fibers and the theme is a color challenge to use blues.


I used shades of blue/green for my card.  It's Basic Grey Nordic Holiday and Bazzill Lagoon. The ribbon is also BG and the twine is Jillibean Soup.  The button is from my stash.  I used my Tombow Art markers to color in Twinkies Boo.  I also distressed the edges with TH Distress Ink in Walnut Stain.

Please get creating!  It will snap you out of the January Blues!  Also visit our sponsor Lacy Sunshine and get to thinking warm thoughts!

Jenni =D 

1 comment: