thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, April 21, 2014

For the {love} of animals!

Hello again, crafty peeps!  Since Easter was just this past weekend......"peeps" seemed appropriate!  

This week at Clear It Out Challenge it's all about our furry, feathered, scaly or wet friends!  Our theme this week is animals, our stash item is to use some striped paper.


Our sponsor this week is MelJen's Designs.  My image is called "baby stork" and was super fun to color!  I used my Tombow Art Markers to color this baby in.  My paper is from My Minds Eye - Nostalgia.  Sentiment stamp is from SU......I attached it with a jump ring and added a little bit of bling to finish it off.

I used a sketch from My Favorite Things:


Please be sure to visit MelJen's Designs!  Her images are super cute!!


1 comment: