thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, April 7, 2014

Get stitching!

Good day crafty peeps!!  For this week's challenge at Clear It Out Challenge it's anything goes, but be sure to include stitching as your stash item!  it can be real or faux (that's fancy for fake)!!

Our sponsor this week is Stamp Art by Kathryne.  


My card today features Sophie.  I colored her in with my Tombow Art Markers, used My Minds Eye Nostalgia patterned paper, ribbon from my stash and some pearls on her headband.  My daughter's headbands always have some sort of bling on them, I couldn't leave it plain!

I used the sketch from My Favorite Things, #170.


Don't forget to check out our sponsor Stamp Art by Kathryne and get your stitching project in before next week!!

Also, don't forget to go to Clear It Out Challenge blog and vote for me!  At the top right corner is a ballot!  Vote for everyone if you like!  Just vote before the end of the  month!  Thanks!! =D


1 comment:

  1. Hi hun popping on over to say Hi hun and hope you re doing ok - great make xxx I also have blog candy on offer on my blog if you fancy taking a peek http://judithsadorablecreations.blogspot.co.uk/ Hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete