thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Celebrate Mom!

Although Mother's Day was this past weekend.......we at Clear It Out Challenge are still celebrating Mom!  After all doesn't she deserve it?!?!  

Our sponsor this week is StampArt Design by Kathryne.  Our theme is: Mother's Day/Female Card and the stash item is: flowers.


My image today is called "Happy Spring," and seemed appropriate for mom!  Happy bunny, clearly looks to be blessed!

I used my Tombow Art Markers to color him in.  Piece of scrap for the base.  I used my newly purchased We R Memory Keepers Nesting Doily Circles.  I then added some stickles, some buttons, a tiny flower and a tag with twine to compete it!!

Visit StampArt Design by Kathryne for some fabulous images!!


It doesn't need to be Mother's Day to celebrate your mom!  As I tell my kids......you only get one! :)

Until next time!  Jenni =D

No comments:

Post a Comment