thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Vintage - doesn't necessarily mean old!

Hey there crafty friends!  This week at Clear It Out Challenge our theme is "VINTAGE."  Which, being several decades old, I am!  LOL  The stash item this week is to use pearls.


Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Outlet my image is called Steampunk Heart.  I used my Tombow Art Markers to color in the image.  I used a steampunk embossing folder with some Tim Holtz Kraft-core paper.  Once embossed, I sanded it a bit to give some dimension.  I then added some metal gears, some pearls and a tag with a bow.


Thanks for checking us out!  Be sure to visit Stitchy Bear Outlet for their amazing images!

Jenni =D

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the image, love it. The paper is gorgous. Fabulous card.!!!

    ReplyDelete