thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Let's hear it for the boys!

Hey there crafty friends!  The Challenge at Southern Girl Challenge this round is boy themed!

My image comes from Emerald Faeries.


The name of the image is Larakins!  I used my Tombow art markers to color them in.  Paper is all from scraps and the white dots are homemade melted perler beads!  The flower flourish is from Fancy Pants Burlap & Bouquets.

I am going to enter this card in the MFT Sketch Challenge as well.  Here is the sketch!


Thanks for checking us out and be sure to enter today!!


2 comments:

  1. I do love how you've used this image - it's so playful and the flower at the top really gives it dimension and movement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jenni! Love what you did with the flower and leaves to anchor the image. Worked perfectly. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete