thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Threes!

Good Tuesday to everyone!  This week at Clear It Out Challenge Blogspot, it's all about the number three!  I feel like I should be on Sesame Street! :)  The challenge is anything goes, but the stash item is to use whatever, but make it in multiples of three!


Our sponsor this week is Stamp Art by Kathryne.  The image I chose was of two gingerbread "persons."  One of each......so I printed it twice and fussy cut them out.  Embellished them with some liquid pearls and candy cane red stickles.  The paper I've used is from DCWV, Sugar Plum.  The three red dots at the bottom right are homemade acrylic dots (melted in the oven perler beads)!  My kids don't seem to miss a few here and there!

Thanks for checking us out and be sure to enter into this weeks challenge!



1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Jenni! So sweet. Love the little bow on the middle one and all your glitter! Great job. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete