thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Critters, critters everywhere!

Hello again and welcome to another challenge at Cuttin and Stampin!!  This challenge is all about cute critters!!  The design team was fortunate enough to receive some super cute critters from My Favorite Things!


We also are using Amy Tangerine Stitched papers


The image I've chosen today is the cute little fox!!!  This stamp set has many different little add-ons to enhance your design, I used a few of the hearts too!  I used my Tombow Art Markers to color in my image and also used some Lemonade Yellow Twine from Bella Creationz and Timeless Twine to round out the sketch!


This week I also used a sketch from My Favorite Things!! Each week they have a new sketch!  there are amazing and so easy to follow!


Please click here to enter your project and to check out any of the products used, please visit Cuttin and Stampin Scrappy Supplies!

1 comment: