thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, June 21, 2015

What's your style?

This week at Clear It Out Challenge, it's about YOUR style and favorite craft product!  This was easy for me!  My style is CAS (clean and simple)!!  The less bulky the better!  My favorite craft product is just about anything!  I love to use up scraps and older stuff before the newer stuff gets opened!  Another favorite craft product (if you want to call it that) are sketches!  I can start with a sketch and by the finished product it barely resembles the sketch!  This one pretty much matches the sketch, but not all do!


Our awesome sponsor this week (actually 2 weeks) is Lacy Sunshine!  This little guy is called Nibbles the Mouse!

I used up a piece of digital paper left over from another project, some ribbon I've had forever and some brads.  Colored Nibbles with my Tombow Art Markers.  The sentiment is from Tim Holtz.

The sketch I used is from MyFavoriteThings, they have a new sketch each week.


Don't forget to check out Lacy Sunshine and get an entry in!  You could win some free images!



1 comment:

  1. Someone is sure to enjoy this cutie!! :) Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete