thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Tic-Tac-Toe

The current challenge at Southern Girls Challenge is tic-tac-toe!!  So much fun!!

Sadly I will announce that this is my last post on the DT for Southern Girls!  It has been a great run and thanks for everyone's support!!  With that said.......here's my project!


Below is the tic-tac-toe board to use for your project!  I went straight through the middle......twine, gold and mist.  I colored my image with Tombow Art Markers, used a doily to mask the background then sprayed with Glimmer Mist in Sand.  Added a gold button from my stash and some natural white twine and a few clear sequins from Bella Creationz.




LACE


PATTERNED
PAPER



ROSES

tWINE



GOLD


MIST



GLITTER


DIE/PUNCH


RIBBON


My image comes from one of our sponsors, The East Wind.


Thanks for visiting and be sure to leave me some love!  It was a pleasure being part of this amazing DT and I will miss it!  Until next time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment