Never say it's over until it's really over! LOL {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party currently has 1 hour left! As I sit here in my craft space with my daughter, crafting & chatting & spending time together, I didn't want it to end so I started to look for other things to keep me here continuing this shared time....I found more scraps! LOL
Because it's 11:06pm, it's dark outside, so no "good" pictures! LOL I used an itty bitty from Unity that I have discovered is now retired.....called All is Calm all is Bright. I stamped it on the blue piece that had already been die cut. I used a water brush and some vintage photo distress oxide to shade in the deer. The plaid and blue snowflake papers are back to back and from Echo Park Snowed In. I utilized the {BYSHC} Sketch 44 for this one! Lastly I added some enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs and that's it.....my last card for the 2026 Christmas in July Linky Party! And just under the wire!
Good luck to all that participated and I look forward to the recap next week!




No comments:
Post a Comment