Friday, July 24, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - Merry Christmas

 


One last card to make my entries even for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party! And one more sponsor!


My card features a mosaic background which I created with scraps (my youtube video tutorial can be found here). As you can see, the scraps are a wide variety of colors, yet they still work together! Typically with this type of background I try to make the sentiment and/or focal image minimal to not distract from either.

I followed {BYSHC} Sketch 28. The image and sentiment are both from another of our amazing sponsors.....Lawn Fawn. The set is called Ho-Ho-Holidays, along with the coordinating die set.  The circle was cut using the Unity Stamp Co. scallops and circles nesting dies. I distressed it a bit with whatever blue was left on my blending brush, then went over the edges with a little darker color (faded jeans) to create a night-ish scene. I tapped on some distress spray stain in picket fence to give it a little depth. Colored everything with KingArt Alcohol Markers



This brings my total to an even number of 14! I utilized 8 of the {BYSHC} Sketches, and 5 of the sponsors listed!  

Thanks for playing along with us and again be sure to have your entries posted before midnight! You won't turn into a pumpkin, but you will miss the opportunity to win an amazing prize! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - Merry Christmas

  One last card to make my entries even for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party ! And one more sponsor! My card features a mosaic...