Monday, July 20, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - Merry

 


Hello again and welcome back! My card today is brought to you by one of our amazing sponsors.....RAM Stamps! The cutest digital images and patterned paper ever! 


The image today is called Christmas Merry which I paired with the digital paper pack....Snowy Christmas.  I also utilized another {BYSHC} Sketch #18! Printed and cut the paper according to the sketch. Colored with KingArt Alcohol Markers and then added some flat clear sequins to give it a little sparkle.

Use coupon code GETCARDEDBYJENNI!

6 comments:

  1. This is darling, Jenni. What a sweet image on your lovely card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh-dorable! Great mix of papers! Thanks for sharing with the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the papers and such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft colors and adorable image!

    ReplyDelete

~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

  Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK  for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...