Sunday, July 19, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - It's Christmas, rejoice & be thankful

 Hello again and thanks for joining us! The {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party continues! Please be sure to have any and all entries made to the blog before midnight on the 24th! 


As I have mentioned a few times, I am a hoarder of scraps! During the linky parties I try to utilize scraps that I have been collecting throughout the year to create something new!

Again I searched for a {BYSHC} Sketch and found number 66!

I grabbed a Unity set I haven't used in quite a while....Cheery Christmas. As well as the scallops and circles nesting dies. Stamped onto cardstock, die cut and colored. I followed the sketch and added the sentiment and circle as indicated!


I distressed the edges with some vintage photo distress oxide and then added some glossy accents to the holly berries!


1 comment:

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - Ho Ho Ho

  Sunday Funday! {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party is here to share in the fun! What's more fun than Santa's booty in the c...