Thursday, July 30, 2026

TOPII Sketch 45 - Have Faith

 When I spotted the new sketch from Tawny Owl Paperie and saw the sample the Crystal posted....I knew I needed to recreate it! 


I created a video about how this ink smooshing beauty came to be, but it's in "production edit" at the moment (which means I asked my son to edit it for me and he's working)! I will post to my YouTube channel soon! I will also link on the video all the products I used too!

Started with two pieces of white cardstock, ink smooshed lumberjack plaid distress oxide and festive berries distress ink over both pieces. I stamped onto one a couple background stamps, small details and (retired) dinged dots, both from Unity Stamp Co. The flower stamp came from the December 2022 Kit of the Month called {a new chapter}. I stamped it first on which cardstock and colored the flower with KingArt Alcohol Markers and then fussy cut pieces of it out. I also stamped it onto the inked circle. The sentiment is from faith & hope which I purchased separately. The circles were cut with the scallops and circles nesting dies from Unity.

Here is the sketch I followed:


and Crystal's card that I had to attempt to recreate:


Thanks for the visit!




No comments:

Post a Comment

TOPII Sketch 45 - Have Faith

 When I spotted the new sketch from Tawny Owl Paperie and saw the sample the Crystal posted....I knew I needed to recreate it!  I created a...