Friday, July 24, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - Merry! :)

 


Well......what's one more card!?! All this pretty stuff still out from all the cards I made this week were just screaming at me to make one more card for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party!


Paper is from a prize I won some time ago, so not sure what brand....the sentiment/image is from RAM Stamps! Remember when I mentioned that I print an entire page so I have extra....this is what I meant! :)


Colored with KingArt Alcohol Markers. While I'm not 100% satisfied with the bow/ribbon behind the sentiment I was working against the rain and the night! LOL So I'll likely go back and fix it later, but wanted to get the pictures taken before it was too late!  I also followed {BYSHC} Sketch 44!

So this card makes it an UNEVEN 15!


No comments:

Post a Comment

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - Merry! :)

  Well......what's one more card!?! All this pretty stuff still out from all the cards I made this week were just screaming at me to mak...