thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Bring on the Bling!

Let me just start by saying that I totally related to this current challenge at Jingle Belles!  I am a "dance mom!"  Bling is in my blood!!


I used a strip of glitter paper, a strip of black (scrap) some kraft paper and some silver sticker paper that was run through the embossing machine and then cut.  Hand drawn ornament tops and strings.  Sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. (...cheerful prancing).  I used a template for the swirls...get this....I purchased the templates in 2010!!  WHAT?!?!  

Making 3 more of these to complete a 4 card set!  

2 comments:

  1. i love that you have all the possible forms of sparkliness here and yet it still feels quite clean and pared down. wow, that is quite a trick! love this! so pleased you could bring on the bling with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those embossed ornaments ... so glad you got BLING-y With Us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete