thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, June 26, 2020

Shape it up!

The current  challenge at Jingle Belles is for shaped cards.....NOT square or rectangle!

I changed my shape 3 or 4 times, but I do love this one a lot!!



Since it wouldn't sit "upright" I had to turn the photo!  LOL

Shape cut from Cricut Create a Critter 2 cart, red paper from coordinations foundations (burgandy pearl), pattern paper from American Crafts, ribbon purchased from Unity Stamp Co.   Everything is cut for 3 more for a total of 4!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the paper you used for your ornament band ... so very glad you got in SHAPE with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! what a beautiful ornament-shaped card?! and such a clever way to get the photo as well! :) thank you for shaping up with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete