thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, September 11, 2020

Baby it's GOLD outside!

 With a little ambition I finished the current challenge way earlier than usual!  Jingle Belles want to see GOLD (or silver, copper, metallic) on your entry!


I only found 3 gold sequins, so the next three cards will be a little different!  LOL

Kraft cardstock base, used a Heidi Swapp stencil, distress embossing ink *gently* pressed into it, then gold embossing powder.  I then took some distress ink (peacock feathers) and a blending brush to create the background.  The "spray" background stamp, the reindeer and Merry Christmas are all from Unity Stamp Co., twine from MayArts.

Because I am a perfectionist I see flaws, so I will work to perfect it, but it is definitely a favorite! 


2 comments:

  1. oh wow! what an incredible and artful card! i predict this one gets framed as xmas decor! thanks for celebrating metallic merriness with us at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely holiday card ... I really love texture of the gold embossing .... so happy you joined our heavy metal holiday at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete