thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

CASE a Belle

 The current challenge at Jingle Belles is the CASE (copy and selectively edit) a Belle!  Each challenge Lauren and Stephanie create amazing samples!  Pick one and do your best to make it yours!  

Mine was somewhat easy, in June I literally screen shot one of Stephanie's cards to re-create at some point!  Little did I know at the time that it would become a challenge!!


This one is mine!  I have had this "candy" ribbon forever!  I need to absolutely look for the trucks that Stephanie had used!!  Papers used are from MyMindsEye.  What drew me to this card is the use of the decorative ribbon!


And Stephanie's version that was copied! :). Thanks Stephanie for the great idea!

Pieces cut for 3 more cards!  4 at a time is really filling up my card stash!!


2 comments:

  1. How super-fun ... love this so much (truck ribbon was from Michael's or Hobby Lobby I believe) ... thanks so much for joining us to CASE the Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh that's awesome! i loved that card of stephanie's and your take is brilliant... loooove the candy ribbon too! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun!

    ReplyDelete