thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, January 7, 2024

A new-to-me challenge blog!

Hello there! I have discovered another challenge blog and this month's theme is "snowman!" The blog is called "Inspired By...

This cutie started with a white card base. I used Sketch 41 from {BYSHC}....it's the current monthly sketch for January! I did turn it on it's side, but I think it still works! The sketch is pictured below for reference! 

I cut the papers using the measurements on the sketch. The grey snowflake background paper and the polka dot paper circle are from Park Lane - Nice List. The grey/whitewash wood looking paper is from Unity Stamp Co. The Snowman is from Unity as well...the kit is called snow, snow cute. I colored with my Tombow ABT dual brush markers onto watercolor paper and blended and blended. Funny story....the pink in the hat was NOT planned! I grabbed my water brush and it must have had some color left from the last time I used it! :/ but at the end of the day....I love it! :) The circles were die cut with a nesting die set from Unity Stamp Co. called scallops and circles and mounted with foam adhesive to give lift. The sentiment, too, is from Unity KOM from September 2023, stamped onto watercolor paper and ink blended around the edges and also mounted with foam adhesive. Twine is from Bellacreationz, sequins and snowflake charm were in my stash!


I have linked everything up top but I've included some pictures below! :)








3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you found our challenge. Love your sweet snowman. Thanks for joining us for the Inspired by Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That snowman is so super cute!!! And what a great layout! I hadn't heard of the BYSHC challenge before so thank you for the heads-up. Definitely going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This snowman is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete