thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge - #222 Sketch

 Hello again friends! I have created a card for the current Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs. Sketch #222 is the challenge! You all know I love a sketch!!


I guesstimated the measurements and to be honest I didn't really keep track of what they were! LOL I just held the paper up and marked it with a pencil!

Started with a white card base, to that I added the peach background. I then cut a piece of white with the smallest scalloped and stitched rectangle die from Unity. I then stamped the cutest mouse from Newton's Nook Designs set called Garden Mice along with a few flowers and a butterfly from the same set.  I used the matching die set to cut them out. I colored with Tombow ABT Markers. The peachy gingham paper is from Unity in a set called Pastel Gingham Perfection. I stamped the sentiment (also from the Garden Mice set) directly onto the patterned paper. Added some foam tape and glued it all together!


Sketch link is open until Friday!



4 comments:

  1. Darling card, Jenni! I love the sweet mouse and your color choices! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! I love the Springy images you used and your coloring is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The peach colors and patterns work wonderfully with this darling mouse and butterfly! So cute!!! Thanks for sharing again at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so sweet!! Just darling! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete