thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, April 26, 2024

{BYSHC} Spring into Christmas 2024 Linky Party - snowflakes

 Likely the last one! Going car shopping for our daughter! {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas 2024 Linky Party ends tonight!

This card came about because of a giant stack of scraps! I have TOOOO many!! I grabbed a sketch from {BYSHC} #41. The snowflake stamp is from the 2023 Unity Advent Calendar and the paper I used is also from Unity Stamp Co. called Brilliant Blizzard.



I cut the circles using the scallops and circles nesting die set and mounted with foam adhesive over some white bakers twine. The flat sequins and cut apart sentiments are also from Unity.

I think I'm done for this Linky Party! WHEW!! I'm beat and my scrappy desk is a disaster! Thanks for all the love and playing along! Good luck to everyone!


5 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty! I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jenni!! So many wonderful and beautiful cards for the Linky Party! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete