thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party - O Holy Night

 Trying to sneak in a few more before the{BYSHC} Spring into Christmas 2024 Linky Party closes tomorrow night!


Back to the scrap bin I went! Dug out the previously embossed plaid background panel. It may be a little crooked, but I don't think the baby Jesus will mind!



Again I used Lisa Arana's technique of ink blending over the stencil to get the ink only in the center. From my observation, and certainly not the expert on this, but I will from now on die cut it first, then ink blend...THEN stamp the image! While I think this is fine, I feel like the black may smear or become dull from the ink. Personal observation! I used the scallops and circles nesting die set, the Snowflake Elegance paper pack and the All is Calm stamp set, all from Unity Stamp Co. The embossing folder was in a Whit Kit but doesn't appear to be available. Blue enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs!

These sponsors are all listed in the {BYSHC} Blog post! Be sure to get your entries in before the link closes!

5 comments: