thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

{BYSHC} Spring into Christmas 2024 Linky Party - Oh Christmas Tree

 Hello again and welcome back! {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas 2024 Linky Party is coming into the last few days!


Today's entry didn't go exactly as I had planned, but you make it work!! I started with several scraps (the diagonal stripe and the green)! I also wanted to incorporate a Unity Stamp Co. Membership kit because it is #unitymembershipmakes Wednesday! These two stamps are both from the September 2015 Kit of the Month called Our Hearts to Yours. I stamped onto white cardstock with Black VersaFine Clair ink. Colored in with my Tombow ABT Markers. After coloring I added some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer in Midas Touch to the stars and ornaments. Enamel dots are from Gina Marie Designs.




you can kind of see the shimmer! 

Be sure to check out the sponsor list on the {BYSHC} Blog and get your entries in! There are a lot of GREAT prizes to be given away!






4 comments: