thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party - Joy

 Hello again! I have two cards in one day?!?! How did that happen?! {BYSHC} are still accepting entries until Friday at Midnight! Be sure to get your entries in to be eligible for some amazing prizes!


My next card features an image from sponsor Angie Blom Digital Designs. There are two images in this set called Joy and Noel


This was another one of those images that was sitting in the "scrap" bin waiting to be given some love! I used my Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Pencils on this one. I literally kept coloring and water-ing until I liked the coloring! I added some black dots to the "Y" to match the "J".  The background patterned paper is from a recently acquired pad from PhotoPlay called It's a Wonderful Christmas! The "JOY" image was already torn so I followed suit with the bluish/green panel. I distressed the edges a little bit with some Vintage Photo Distress Oxide. I also added some white bakers twine and some foam tape to give it some dimension. The white enamel dots are perfect for this and come to you from Gina Marie Designs.


Be sure to link up your entries before Midnight on Friday the 26th! Also check out the sponsored prize list as well! Lots and lots of great prizes!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love all the torn edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design with the torn edges, twine & pretty papers. I also love an image like this with the ornament as the 'O'.

    ReplyDelete