thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party - Christmas Wishes

 Well I managed to get one more in! Don't forget the {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas 2024 Linky Party ends tomorrow night at midnight! 


Another digital image that was just waiting for some love! This one is from Angie Blom Digital Designs and it's called Blessings Poinsettia.


I colored the printed image with my Tombow ABT Markers. I did not print onto watercolor paper so these are just straight colored! Easy peasy! I tried to match the reds and greens to the background paper I grabbed. It is from PhotoPlay and it's called It's A Wonderful Christmas. I die cut both panels using the scallops and arches nesting dies from Unity Stamp Co.  To that I added some clear dew drops to simulate water droplets on the poinsettia petals. Some red burlap twine and foam adhesive to finish it off! 


Don't forget the link will close at midnight tomorrow!!

4 comments: