thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, April 26, 2024

{BYSHC} Spring into Christmas 2024 Linky Party - Love and Joy

 One more for the {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas 2024 Linky Party


I happened to have a stack of tiny scraps laying around so I found a sketch from a while back and threw them all together! 


All of the paper scraps are from Unity Stamp Co. Two different packs, but all from Unity. The sentiment is from Echo Park Gnome for Christmas.


The sketch is from Tawny Owl Paperie (one of our sponsors) and it's number 13!



5 comments:

  1. Ohhh... I love this! I was hoping to play with this sketch after seeing Wilma's card. Now, I definitely want to! If only there was more time!! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love this sketch for using up scraps of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used this sketch, too. I have so many scraps (don't we all?!). This is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete