thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} 2024 Linky Party - Stay Cozy

 In keeping with the treasures from the scrap bin I bring you my next card! {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas 2024 Linky Party ends tomorrow! Be sure to get your entries in before Midnight tomorrow!!


My card today consists of several scraps that just happened to coordinate!


The purple background paper was embossed with a darice snowflake embossing folder, the scalloped panel on top of that is a scrap of a ink smooshed panel that has had a snowflake background stamp (called Snowflake Frenzy from Unity Stamp Co.) applied with some versamark embossing ink and white embossing powder. It was die cut with a die from the scallops and rectangle nesting die set from Unity Stamp Co. I added some white bakers twine (directly from the grocery store...next to the turkey) and a snowflake charm. The purple circle had the center cut out of it and was kept as a possible save....which I did with adding a white die cut circle with the sentiment stamped inside. The scallops and circles nesting dies and the sentiment are all from Unity Stamp Co. The charm I have had forever and the white enamel dots are, of course, from Gina Marie Designs.


Be sure to get your entries in before the link closes at midnight tomorrow night!

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Jenni! I love the colors and the snowflake charm is a perfect touch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the use of the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Purple is my fave color so I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that you highlighted the purple!

    ReplyDelete