thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, July 23, 2021

{BYSH} Cardmakers Christmas in July Blog Hop!

 Can you believe it's already July?!?  It's Christmas in July at 
{BYSH} Cardmakers!!  Have fun!!

My card today is brought to you by two of our awesome sponsors!  Angie Blom Digital Designs and Unity Stamp Co.!

The "santa" image and sentiment are from Angie Blom Digital Designs (Let's be Merry SK-261).  I colored with some Tomow art markers and water!  Soft and subtle!  Edged my die cut rectangle with some walnut stain.  Background and arrow paper are from Unity Stamp Co. (white winter).  Gems are from pink fresh studio.


Thanks for checking us out!!  Enjoy the HOP!!


6 comments:

  1. Awww... such a sweet card, Jenni! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful!! Love the pretty background.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the colors, patterns, and design. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love the image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love your project! The colors are beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete