thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Cardstock only!!

 Jingle Belles current prompt is for cardstock only!  No pretty patterned paper, no fancy Christmas designs.  None.....ZIP!!


I created this card with only cardstock.  Started with a piece of kraft and inked it with black soot and vintage photo.  Next I inked a Unity Stamp (Winter Blessings), the pine bough, in wild honey and added it to the background.  I used the BYSHC Sketch #13 as my guide.  Stamped the pinecones from the same set and then fussy cut them out.  Sprinkled with some watered down white acrylic paint and added some jewels from Pink Fresh.  

Not my best photo, I'm in isolation due to positive covid test, so had to make due with the tools around!



2 comments:

  1. awesome job with the sketch ... love those pretty pine cones ... so very glad you shared your Cardstock Christmas with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful combination of stamps, cardstock, embossing and jewels! who needs patterned paper?! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES cardstock christmas fun!

    ReplyDelete