thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, October 23, 2021

{BYSH} Cardmakers Falling for the Holidays Hop (card 2)

 {BYSH} Cardmakers Falling for the Holiday Hop is live and going strong!  My second card is below.  I am using two of our fantastic sponsors......Unity Stamp Co. and Gina Marie Designs.


My card features .... cheerful prancing by Unity Stamp Co.  A favorite of mine for sure!

Following a saved video from 2017, I stamped this striking image on 110lb white cardstock. Distressed with Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain distress ink/oxide.  Spritzed with some water to distress.  Distressed further the edges with a distressing tool and then inked with Black Soot distress ink.  Mounted on designer cardstock from My Minds Eye's Cozy Christmas collection.  I also used some twine from May Arts (twine) and Timeless Twine (black).  Stamped the sentiment on white cardstock and distress in the same way as the large panel.  I added a few black acrylic dots (gina marie designs) to finish it off.

I absolutely love this set!  I use it many, many times each season!

I am entering this into the BYSH Cardmakers Falling for the Holidays Hop and also the Jingle Belles challenge for "not a creature was stirring."

Thanks for looking and commenting!  All are appreciated!! :)
#fallingfortheholidays2021byshchop


7 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Love the vintage feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jenni! I love the vintage vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! Wonderful job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some fantastic deer ... so glad you joined our CREATURE feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card! The reindeer are my favorites. Love your design. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those adorable prancing reindeer and you've built the perfect card for them to inhabit! so pleased you could join our celebration of christmas critters at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete