thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

{BYSH} Cardmakers Falling for the Holidays Hop (card 4)!!

 {BYSH} Cardmakers.....it's Wednesday!!  WHOO HOO!!  I've done card #4 and have many more ideas in my head!  Thanks to all our amazing sponsors and all of your super awesome cards already posted!  Let's keep this party going!!


This jolly little fellow is from Angie Blom Digitial Designs who happens to be one of our generous sponsors!

I love the old world feel of this guy!  I've always loved the old world Santa images and Christmas things!


I printed this tall guy on plain white cardstock and colored with Tombow Art Markers.  Die cut with a Tim Holtz die set (stacked deckle) and then distressed the edges with some antique linen.  Designer cardstock is part of a pack from My Minds Eye called Holly Jolly (psst don't tell anyone, but it's from 2010), kraft is from Unity Stamp Co!  Sentiment is from the same digital download and was also printed on plain cardstock.  

Be sure to check out the hop!  It's tons of fun and you may even win some awesome prizes......just be sure to enter your creations and use #fallingfortheholidays2021byshchop!

4 comments: