thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Polka Dot Orchard DT!!



 There has been some exciting news here in my world.....I've joined the Polka Dot Orchard Design Team!!!

Polka Dot Orchard is an online store for digital images and creative crafty things! :)

I've created a few projects using a set called Calling All Reindeer.  Christmas tags were cut and the banner image was printed!  Some patterned paper and some twine and these are ready to adorn any package!


I then printed the large reindeer head.  I distressed the edges and inked with Black Soot.  The red stripe is red ribbon!  I used a sketch from {BYSH} Cardmakers Sketch Challenge #16



Thanks for checking it out!  This reindeer card was supposed to be entered into the Jingle Belles Challenge, but I missed the deadline!  Card was done this morning, but life happened!  I remembered 2 1\2 hours too late!




No comments:

Post a Comment