thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Happy November!

 Hello there and welcome back! I'm posting today for Polka Dot Orchard

My card today is from the digital stamp set called Finding a Purpose.


I printed the image on Watercolor paper and then proceeded to color with Tombow ABT markers. I added gold gel pen to the golden pumpkin and white gel pen to all the others for dimension. The sentiment was printed and then torn out. I used some versamark ink on the edges and then sprinkled some gold embossing powder. I distressed the edges of the colored panel, then ink blended the edge with some vintage photo. Solid burgundy background, topped with a matching burgundy with gold leaves....all angled to show the underneath. Then I added some burlap twine from May Arts. 

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to check out Polka Dot Orchard for ooodles of digi images! Leave me some love to let me know you were here! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment