Friday, November 25, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch challenge 28

Happy Black Friday!!  Hope Thanksgiving was blessed and spent with those you love! We're really coming down to the end of cardmaking season.....for this year at least! LOL Next year's cards start right away!!

For this card I used papers from Unity called snowy winter greetings. Cut based on the measurements on the sketch. Added a shimmery ribbon to cover the seam. The snowglobe is from the advent calendar. Stamped onto watercolor paper, colored with Tombow ABT markers and then die cut with a circle die. I added some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer in glitter gloss to the inside of the snowglobe for effect! I die cut a larger circle in blue and added that under. The sentiment is from Unity Sentiment kit....cherished holly.

oooooh shimmer!

Sketch 28 for reference!



No comments:

Post a Comment

~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

  Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK  for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...