Thursday, December 1, 2022

It's December 1st!

 Happy first day of December! What a blur this year has been! This post is for a couple cards I made yesterday, getting ready for the Unity Stamp Co. Advent Calendar! Ive been away from my crafty space for a few weeks due to one thing or another, but now we're in the final push for all the Christmas craft projects to come together and get finished!


Hat and gloves were part of the Unity Stamp Co. Advent calendar in 2020. I've stamped, colored and then cut out. Mounted with foam tape onto a vellum circle. Sentiment is also from Unity....called Gotta Love Sentiments.


Next is one last card for the BYSHC Sketch 28 challenge. Paper and circle sentiment are part of the Unity Stamp Co. November 2022 Whit Kit and the sweater is part of the Unity 2020 Advent Calendar. I just love how everything is interchangeable! 

Stay tuned for the 2022 Advent Calendar projects along with the BYSHC Sketch 29 challenge! It's gonna be an exciting month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

~ October 2026 - Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

  Hello and welcome to October! The Friends of Unity are going PINK  for this month's blog hop! While I have created some other pink car...