thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, December 5, 2022

One Goal has been REACHED!

 Can't believe I haven't shared this!!! So I've been a papercrafter for quite some time. Started in HS when I would put scraps of notebook paper in my sticky page photo albums (*gasp) to share the story. Then I moved onto actual scrapbooking....10 albums or so later, it's been put on the back burner for now, but I still have all my scrapbook stuff that I've collected. I started making cards several years ago and I can attest that my style and technique and finished products have greatly improved since the first one.

But this year I was determined to at least attempt and submit cards for publication. Through some online friends I had seen them post about being published in Creative Scrapbooker Magazine. So I did some research and found the information to submit and went about do so. This was in April-ish. Well low-and-behold I was contacted about 3 of my cards being chosen for the December 2022 issue. 

OMGOODNESS!!!!!


Well, here is the issue I'm in and to say that I'm excited is an understatement! Now I want to do it again and again!!!

Here are my cards/pages!




Stay tuned......I may just do it again!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment