thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, December 23, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 29

 As we are here on Christmas Eve Eve, I want to take a second and wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Thank you for all your comments and support all year! Let's all have an amazing 2023!


My card today was all part of the November 2022 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. Each month there is a new kit that comes out. It usually includes a paper pack, a coordinating stamp set and then some goodies! The paper is called Watercolor winter, the stamp set is called Ornamental Greetings. Included in the November kit was also the ornament die set to create the cute ornament along with some acrylic sheets and silver metal microbeads to create a shaker. I haven't yet gotten a shaker to work so I'll keep practicing until I get it right! For this particular card I chose one sided paper instead of two sided. What this left me with was another set of triangles (reverse set up of course) to create another card.


Maybe this one will be the shaker!! But what a fun sketch! You still have time to post your entries for this sketch! Good luck to everyone and we'll see you back in 2023!

No comments:

Post a Comment