thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, December 9, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch 29

My cards are about to get sent off to family and friends, and time to get started on next years stash of cards! Not sure if this one will go this year or next, but it will surely (hopefully) bring a smile!

The sketch took me a little while to wrap my brain around, but once I did..........WHOO HOO!


White card base, kraft mat. The patterned paper is by Echo Park, called Gnome for Christmas. It sort of felt like cheating, because the center sentiment was die cut from one of the sheets that had big sayings! But nonetheless, I did figure out the sketch! The tricky part for me was the diagonal cuts. Two-sided paper works best because that way you only have to cut one sheet! In this case I used a two-sided sheet and cut it to 3 3/34" x 5", THEN cut corner to corner! Glitter enamel dots by GinaMarie Designs!



Thanks for visiting! Leave me some love to know you were here! <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment