thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

More rainbows and Llamas!!

 Hey there friends! I was digging through some stuff in the “not perfect right now but will be later” pile and found this rainbow background I created some time ago and immediately thought “oooh rainbow for Newton’s Nook Inky Paws Challenge!”

Yes it’s the Llama again! But thinking this could be used for either birthday or baby!! I started with a white cardstock panel that I ink blended with rainbow colors. Then I ran it through my big shot to emboss the floral pattern. Die cut with Unity Stamp Co. scallops and rectangles nesting die set and then popped up the center. The llama was already stamped and die cut just needed coloring, which I did with my Tombow ABT markers. I then added some clear sequins that were a free gift from Unity and there ya go!!! Sometimes a background isn’t right until you find the right image or challenge!!



3 comments:

  1. Love the soft, pastel rainbow colors behind the sweet gift-laden llama! Such a darling card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ink blending is so beautiful, and your coloring is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Score!!! Fabulous background and I adore your sweet card, Jenni! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete